Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The New House!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I know it's been awhile and I am so sorry. It has been a very interesting last month or two. I was very ill and hospitalized for about a week, stayed very ill for over a month and had at least one of the kids sick everyday for most of that time as well. What fun!! LOL!!

The good news is that while I was off work because of my illness I was able to go with Jonathan to house hunt. We were very blessed to find a great house in a quiet neighborhood on a 1/2 acre lot (very rare to find a lot that size in DE) for a very reasonable price!!! The house is 4 bedroom, 2 bath and has 2 living areas. We are using the 2nd living area as an "apartment" for Aaron and he is thankful to have his own space. He's got his bedroom set up in there as well as having an area for a "living room" of sorts, with his tv and a recliner. Our living room has a gas fireplace!!! It was very nice to be able to turn it on while it was snowing outside. The kitchen has 2 skylights, which I am very much enjoying. It is so nice to be able to look up and see the sky, moon, and stars. It was really neat to look at the snow crystals on the skylights too!!! We put Jonathan K. in one room, Cadence in one, and Melody and Harmony are sharing the larger room. We are all enjoying having so much space to move around, especially after being a little cramped in the basement for our first 6 months here.

We are very greatful that we had the basement when we moved up here, but we are SO blessed to finally be in our own home. I'll be posting pictures and hopefully a video of the new house soon. And I promise to keep up with my blog better now that we are in our own home!!!!!!!!

No comments: