Friday, September 19, 2008

Flying out

Well, I'm sitting at the airport waiting on my flight to St. Louis for Kelly's memorial service. While I am looking forward to seeing all the family I wish it were under different circumstances.

We are all going to miss Kelly so much. I am so sad that my children didn't know the Kelly that Heather and I grew up with.

The kids are struggling with me being gone this weekend, so soon after our move, but they have been handling the move very well. They have adjusted better than I hoped. We do have occasional struggles, but they are doing great for the most part.

Harmony had a great birthday yesterday. We had cake and presents with our family, Kent, Jodie, and Asher, and Jen. It was really nice.

I guess that's enough random rambling for now!

No comments: